A highly committed professional, Hans Erik has known our organisation longer than we have. He is a creative team player and always thinks five steps ahead.
We advise entrepreneurs, institutions, private individuals and public authorities on questions and issues that involve planning and environmental law. We can guide you through the entire process, ranging from the submission of applications for integrated environmental permits and/or planning decisions to the exercise of legal remedies against denied and/or granted permits as well as planning changes.
Our areas of expertise
Our experience covers the entire spectrum of planning and environmental law, including:
- Spatial planning (zoning plans, integrated environmental permits, etc.)
- Environmental law (environmental permits, noise/vibration, air quality, soil and soil contamination, water, waste, asbestos, odour, external safety, environmental impact assessments, environmental liability)
- Events (e.g. permits for music events, sports events, etc.)
- Nature conservation
- Rijkswaterstaat works management (permits for the use of Rijkswaterstaat works, e.g. dykes and roads).
- Loss resulting from government planning decisions
- Route decisions
- Compensation for loss resulting from administrative acts
This is how we do it
We think in terms of solutions, look beyond the legal parameters. Our focus also extends to the client’s underlying interests. Our goal is invariably to reach a good and expeditious solution. When all else fails, we are not afraid to litigate.